- Helps prevent recurrent bladder and urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Treats and prevents recurring cystitis and UTIs by inhibiting E. coli's ability to attach to the walls of the bladder and urinary tract
- Acts as a diuretic to flush out the bladder and urinary tract
- Reduces dependence to antibiotics
- Synergistic formulation provides the following therapeutic benefits:
- Prevents adhesion of E. coli to the urinary tract wall (Cranberry extract)
- "Coats" the E. coli so that it cannot bind to the bladder and urinary tract cells to cause infections (D-Mannose)
- Turns the urinary tract and bladder walls into anti-adhesive facilitating the flushing of E. coli bacteria through regular urination (Grape Seed Extract)
- Inhibits the growth of E. coli in the urinary tract (Garlic)
While Escherichia coli (or E. coli) is normal bacteria found in every intestinal tract, it can have a disruptive effect on health when found in the urinary tract. In fact, 80-90% of all bladder infections (cystitis) and urinary tract infections (UTIs) can be attributed to E. coli being present in the urinary tract. This condition is 50 times more common in women and girls than in men. E. coli bacteria can also be present in the vagina, and migrate into the urethra and onward to the bladder, which is why many women end up with bladder infections.
Symptoms of Bladder/Urinary Tract Infections
A variety of symptoms may indicate the presence of a bladder/urinary tract infections, and the intensity of those symptoms may range from mild to severe. Common symptoms may include:
- Burning sensation upon urination
- Sensation of urgency to urinate without the ability to void completely
- Pink to reddish or cloudy urine
- Foul-smelling urine
- Lower abdominal pain
- Frequent urination
Directions to Use (Adults): Take 1-2 capsules twice per day; adolescents (12-18 years): take 1 capsule twice per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Cautions: Do not use if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness.
Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors, if you have a history of kidney stones or kidney disorders, if you have diabetes, or if you are breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen and for use beyond 3 months.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are pregnant.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit extract (90% fruit solids)||250 mg|
|Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaf extract (4:1)||65 mg|
|Garlic (Allium sativum) bulb extract (100:1)||20 mg|
|Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract (95% OPC)||15 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).|
|Quality, purity and potency guaranteed.|
|Free from yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, soy, fish, shellfish, GMOs, preservatives, artificial colours and flavours.|