Black Elderberry 100 mg Standardized Extract
- Helps relieve fever associated with the common cold and flu, as used in herbal medicine
- Traditionally used to relieve symptoms of colds and flu such as cough, sore throat, and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract
- Provides antioxidants
- Used in herbal medicine to promote detoxification via the kidneys, skin, and mucous membranes
Natural Factors Black Elderberry features ElderCraft® black elderberries hand-harvested in Austria and extracted using a unique solvent-free process. Elderberries are a source of antioxidant anthocyanins, polysaccharides, and other beneficial micronutrients. They are traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms of cold and flu.
Recommended Use: Used in herbal medicine to promote sweating (diaphoretic) and to help relieve fever (in cases of common colds, flus), symptoms of colds and flus (such as coughs, sore throat, and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract), and joint pain associated with conditions such as arthritis. Used in herbal medicine as an alternative to help remove accumulated waste products via the kidneys, skin, and mucus membranes. Provides antioxidants.
- Adults and adolescents: 1 softgel 1-2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Children (6 years and older): 1 softgel or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|ElderCraft® European black elderberry extract 64:1 (Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra) (fruit) (14% anthocyanins)||100 mg
|ElderCraft® European Black Elderberry is a proprietary active blend of natural fruit anthocyanins, polysaccharides, and berry micronutrients achieved through a unique solvent-free extraction process. ElderCraft elderberries are sourced from Austria directly from the farmers who nurture and harvest the crops. Elderberries are very nutrient-dense and have been used for hundreds of years for their many health benefits, including supporting the immune and respiratory systems.|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), sunflower oil, yellow beeswax, lecithin.|