We carry over 9,000 natural health products at our physical locations, which we are adding to our online store every day. If you missed something you'd like to see us carry online, let us know and we will do our best to include it for you.
- Unique Patented Protection System
- Proven Active Form
- Stable, Oral Glutathione for Vital Support
- Suggested Use
Increases blood/plasma levels of glutathione (GSH), an antioxidant*
The amount of glutathione delivered by a supplement is important but the real test is whether it increases the blood/plasma levels of glutathione.
In France, research scientists have developed a way to keep beneficial glutathione stable and deliver it intact. This patented process creates a sublingual tablet that ensures delivery of this revitalizing compound.
Human studies show that this formulation supports active glutathione levels better that unprotected glutathione.
Glutathione is an extremely powerful antioxidant.* It is so important that your body creates it. However, it can be depleted by age, health concerns, or other factors.
Unprotected Glutathione becomes oxidized and has little to no health benefits:
- Unprotected glutathione is rapidly oxidized during digestion
- No known research showing increased active glutathione levels
* To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label. * Source of antioxidant(s)/Provides antioxidant(s) that help(s) fight/protect (cell) against/reduce (the oxidative effect of/the oxidative damage caused by/cell damage caused by) free radicals. Increases blood/plasma levels of active glutathione (GSH), an antioxidant that help(s) fight/protect (cell) against/reduce (the oxidative effect of/the oxidative damage caused by/cell damage caused by) free radicals.
Directions (Adults): Take 1 tablet three times daily. This is a sublingual tablet. Place under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly. Do not chew or swallow tablet. Do not drink or eat until the tablet has been fully dissolved. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 21 days.
Risk Information: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Serving Size: 1 Sublingual Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Per Serving L-Glutathione Candida utilits – Whole 150 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltitol syrup, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vanilla flavour, Punica granatum Fruit Extract, Magnesium stearate, Stevia rebaudiana leaf.