Organic Oil of Oregano (Softgels)
- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system
- Helps relieve respiratory and sinus conditions, and seasonal allergies
- Suggested Use
Oil of oregano is a potent herbal antimicrobial that effectively tackles bacterial, yeast, fungal, and parasitic infections. It offers powerful antioxidant protection, immune system support, and is used to help relieve various respiratory conditions. Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano softgels are a convenient way to take this pungent herb.
Suggested Use: Provides an alternative delivery format for those who prefer to avoid oil of oregano’s pungent taste and aroma.
Directions (Adults): Take 1 softgel daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking supplements containing iron, zinc, calcium or copper.
Cautions: Do not use if you are pregnant of breastfeeding. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to herbs in the Lamiaceae family. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 30 / 60
Per Serving Organic Oil of Oregano* (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) (minimum 80% carvacrol)
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) (non-GMO sunflower)
1 mg AT (1.49 IU)
* Derived from wild-crafted Mediterranean oregano. The oil is extracted
from the hand picked leaves using steam-distillation, ensuring that the oil